Today I wanted something with peanut butter. I came across a recipe on pinterest
which I will post later (on my cell right now) from Debbie and came up with my own peanut butter cookie version. Here we go!
Makes 20-24 cookies
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pulse oats into powder.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Take out and form dough into 2 small balls. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Unwrap and roll out dough onto floured surface. It’ll be a bit crumbly but just “mend” the cracks.
- Roll out dough carefully. I used both my hands and rolling pin to get it flatten to about 1/4″ thick.
- Cut shapes with cookie cutter and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and wait at least 30 mins. to eat.
These are yummy…I liked them 🙂 if you try them out let me know. Thanks for stopping by!